21 Day Money Challenge
Jumpstart Your Journey to Financial Freedom
The 21-Day Money Challenge was created with the beginner in mind. This challenge is PERFECT for the person who is sick and tired of being sick and tired...for the person that wants to quit losing sleep because of money (or lack of it) but really has no idea where to begin.
Do you want to buy a home, save for your kids for college, save for retirement, or start investing but you feel stuck? Stuck because you are in debt, behind on bills, and have no idea where all your money is going!
If you are already successfully budgeting and are already debt free, then this challenge is probably not for you!
But, if you are just starting out and you want to learn how to address limiting money mindsets, ditch debt, build an emergency fund, and slash expenses, then sign up now!
When you purchase the 21 Day Money Challenge and you'll receive:
- Immediate access to 21Money Lessons (in both video and written format)
- 57-page downloadable workbook that includes:
- Reflection questions
- Cheatsheets and worksheets that enhance the written lessons.
- Two different budgeting templates (monthly and paycheck)
- Debt at-a-glance worksheet
- Debt snowball tracker
- Monthly expense tracker
- Weekly meal plan template
- Inspirational quotes to keep you motivated
- Bite-sized, actionable money tips
- Brief exercises to help you go from information to action
- Links to additional tools and resources
As an additional bonus, you'll receive access to 5 BONUS Masterclasses:
- Master Your Money Mindset
- Dealing With Debt
- Budget Like a Boss
- How to Rock Your Goals
- 8 Financial Lessons Inspired by the Government Shutdown
I'm a money coach, Youtuber, and personal finance blogger. I started a YouTube channel in 2015 to document my journey to getting out of debt, which included paying off nearly $100K in student loan debt. I'm on a mission to promote financial literacy and teach people how to earn more, spend less, and grow the gap in order to achieve financial freedom. You can find me over at frugalchiclife.com.
StartDay 1: What's Your Why? (14:00)
StartDay 2: Mind Over Money (11:22)
StartDay 3: What Do You Value? (8:30)
StartDay 4: If You're in a Hole...Stop Digging! (7:59)
StartDay 5: Emergency Fund 101 (10:00)
StartDay 6: Get to Know Your Enemy (5:02)
StartDay 7: The 411 on Credit Reports and Scores (8:25)
StartDay 8: What are You Worth? (6:12)
StartDay 9: Where is Your Money Going? (5:34)
StartDay 10: You Need a Budget (7:50)
StartDay 11: Budget Nitty Gritty (5:20)
StartDay 12: Embrace Your Inner Frugal (8:52)
StartDay 13: Low-Hanging Fruit (6:56)
StartDay 14: Find More Money in Your Budget (5:33)